anybody know how to do it or have some suggestions about it?

Thank you

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
sms tests [ In reply to ]
From: Mordy Ovits <movits@lockstar.com>

It depend on how you plan on sending the SMS. If you're doing it raw, it's
helpful to have a library for it already written. If you're doing it via some
web gateway, it'll be a breeze in Python.
Also, if you have a good C library for SMS, you might consider SWIGing it. See
www.swig.org
Mordy

marilena_kolia@my-deja.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to test the SMS performance and get some results about the
> time it takes a message to be transfered, but also the delays of each
> part of this procedure. I am planning to use Tcl programming. Does
> anybody know how to do it or have some suggestions about it?
>
> Thank you

o Mordy Ovits
o Cryptographic Engineer
o LockStar Inc.
#!/usr/local/bin/python
from sys import*;from string import*;a=argv;[s,p,q]=filter(lambda x:x[:1]!=
'-',a);d='-d'in a;e,n=atol(p,16),atol(q,16);l=(len(q)+1)/2;o,inb=l-d,l-1+d
while s:s=stdin.read(inb);s and map(stdout.write,map(lambda i,b=pow(reduce(
lambda x,y:(x<<8L)+y,map(ord,s)),e,n):chr(b>>8*i&255),range(o-1,-1,-1)))
sms tests [ In reply to ]