the original functions?

Sam Schulenburg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
IDLE 0.5 Function parameter display? [ In reply to ]
The best way at the moment is to add a docstring to the function in the C
code. If you look at the help provided for (eg) string.split, it is quite
effective even though it is only from the docstring.

Mark.

IDLE 0.5 Function parameter display? [ In reply to ]
Thanks Mark;
I founnd that the following will also work. I do not know if it is an
acceptable solution.

from MyDll import my_func # first I import the function from my dll

my_func.__doc__ = "This is my documentation string"