Mailing List Archive

GNU python? (GNUbe question)
Hi

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com> wrote:
> > > Looking to try out python... is there a GNU python for Win9x? and a
> > > tutorial maybe?
> >
> > Not sure just how a GNU Python would differ from the real thing.
>
> a bit more like GNUscript, I suppose:
>
> http://art.net/Studios/Hackers/Hopkins/Don/text/gnuscript.html
>
> </F>

Sounds like a good thing this GNUscript, it'll do almost anything.
Is there a download site ;-)

/ The GNUbe
GNU python? (GNUbe question) [ In reply to ]
"Thomas S. Strinnhed" <thstr@serop.abb.se> writes:

> Sounds like a good thing this GNUscript, it'll do almost anything.
> Is there a download site ;-)

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/guile

Klaus Schilling
GNU python? (GNUbe question) [ In reply to ]
Klaus Schilling wrote:

> "Thomas S. Strinnhed" <thstr@serop.abb.se> writes:
> >
> > Sounds like a good thing this GNUscript, it'll do almost anything.
> > Is there a download site ;-)
>
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/guile
>
> Klaus Schilling

The "do_it" function doesn't appear to be implemented in this release
;-).

michaelMuller = proteus@cloud9.net | http://www.cloud9.net/~proteus
There is no concept that is more demeaning to the human spirit than the
notion that our freedom must be limited in the interests of our own
protection.