What about using Gtk instead of Tkinter in the Python "core" built ?
\end{flame}
]
pygtk - clist title button [ In reply to ]
Hi!

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Marc POINOT wrote:
> What about using Gtk instead of Tkinter in the Python "core" built ?

Portability problem - GTK (and especially PyGTK) don't work on some
platforms where Tk and Tkinter work. Either we should destroy these
platforms or make GTK/PyGTK more portable.

Oleg.
----
Oleg Broytmann Netskate/Inter.Net.Ru phd@emerald.netskate.ru
pygtk - clist title button [ In reply to ]
Marc POINOT wrote:

> Hmmm... a question about pygtk, but I guess it's more
> gtk than python :}
> I make this public instead of sending it to James Henstridge
> as a private email (or to gtk list).
>
> How to connect a signal to a clist title button?

Here's what works for me:

# Get the title button for column i
columnHeader = clist.get_column_widget(i)
button = columnHeader["parent"]

The trick is that gtkclist_get_column_widget(), instead of
giving you the button widget, gives you the GtkAlignment
widget contained by the button. Dunno why.

--
Mitch Chapman
chapman@bioreason.com