Mailing List Archive

The Best Parsing Book on Earth (was RE: Interpolation)
[Tim]
> I posted a link earlier to the Best Parsing Book on Earth; read the
> first few chapters of that first.

[Michael Hudson]
> Which one was that? I think I missed it!

Bears repeating, then (I've gotten many email inquiries too). It's a
wonderful intro, now out of print, but thanks to the authors' generosity
downloadable for free:

http://www.cs.vu.nl/~dick/PTAPG.html

and-changed-the-subject-line-for-future-generations-ly y'rs - tim
The Best Parsing Book on Earth (was RE: Interpolation) [ In reply to ]
[Tim]

The Best Parsing Book on Earth (was RE: Interpolation) [ In reply to ]
In article <000001beb5ef$eaec04a0$f09e2299@tim>, tim_one@email.msn.com
says...

>Bears repeating, then (I've gotten many email inquiries too). It's a
>wonderful intro, now out of print, but thanks to the authors'
generosity
>downloadable for free:
>
> http://www.cs.vu.nl/~dick/PTAPG.html

PTAPG = Parsing Techniques: a practical Guide; Grune and Jacobs.

I just finished rereading the copy from our library. Recommend it
highly to anyone interested in the subject. A free copy is indeed a
gift. TJReedy