Mailing List Archive

Online/Offline Manual on Python
Hey, guys...

Anyone knows where can I get an on-line (or off-line...) manual of python??

Thanks

Paulo
Online/Offline Manual on Python [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 07:06:01PM +0200, dgap wrote:

> Hey, guys...
>
> Anyone knows where can I get an on-line (or off-line...) manual of python??
>
> Thanks
>
> Paulo

there is *lots* of documentation available.. check
<http://www.python.org/doc/> as a first stab.. you can print out the
postscript or pdf versions if you want to read them offline.. also, do a
search on amazon.com for 'python'.. there are at least two books I know of.
there are also lots of 'white papers' available, written by guido and others
available on the python website..

if you have further questions after that, please feel free to let us know.