Can someone give an example of validating a piece of XML?

Thanks,
Robb
Validating XML? [ In reply to ]
I'm not sure which of the SAX drivers are validating parsers. But,
you can find out about them by going to http://www.python.org,
clicking on "sigs", then clicking on XML-SIG.

- Dave

Validating XML? [ In reply to ]
Robb Shecter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I saw something somewhere that said that Python has a validating XML
> parser. I couldn't find anything about this though in the online docs.
> Can someone give an example of validating a piece of XML?

Please join the XML sig where you will find very fast parsers,
validating parsers and a lot more. The link

http://www.python.org/sigs/xml-sig/

will lead you to everything, including download of the
latest release version, plus the possibility to
get the current snapshot via CVS (recommended).

ciao - chris

--
Christian Tismer :^) <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>
Applied Biometrics GmbH : Have a break! Take a ride on Python's