Congrats, Guido!

just-glad-to-be-here'ly--wherever-that-is'ly y'rs,

--jim
Python T-shirt on DDJ Cover (a.k.a. Guido--The Cover Boy) [ In reply to ]
jkraai <jkraai@polytopic.com> writes:

> My wife said, "who's that great looking guy?"
>
> My mother just growled.
>
> My little sister tore the cover off and pasted it
> to the inside of her bedroom door.
>
> IT'S GUIDO-MANIA!!!
>
> Congrats, Guido!
>
> just-glad-to-be-here'ly--wherever-that-is'ly y'rs,

Well, I'm glad that the hour of holding in my guts and keeping my face
in a hideous grin for the photographer paid off :-)

Python T-shirt on DDJ Cover (a.k.a. Guido--The Cover Boy) [ In reply to ]
Guido van Rossum <guido@eric.cnri.reston.va.us> wrote in message

> Well, I'm glad that the hour of holding in my guts and keeping my face
> in a hideous grin for the photographer paid off :-)

At least it provides a Python Icon to match Mr. Perl's appearance on the
cover of Linux World!
Python T-shirt on DDJ Cover (a.k.a. Guido--The Cover Boy) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 4 May 1999, bowman wrote:

> At least it provides a Python Icon to match Mr. Perl's appearance on the
> cover of Linux World!

Has anyone else noticed that the Linux World picture of Larry Wall makes
him look like Sonny Bono?

--- Robert

Robert Meegan
MCIWorldCom - Cedar Rapids, Iowa