Mailing List Archive

[PSA MEMBERS ANNOUNCE] Python documentation updated!
Ivan Van Laningham writes:
> Clicking on the HTML link gets me a 404 Doc not found error. ...

Ivan,
I can't reproduce this. Is it the http://www.python.org/doc/ URL
that's causing this, or something else off of this page? (If the
later, you may need to reload the page before following any links from
there.)
If it's a link within the page, it would really help if I knew
exactly what URL is failing.

-Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake@acm.org>
[PSA MEMBERS ANNOUNCE] Python documentation updated! [ In reply to ]
Hi Fred, All--

"Fred L. Drake" wrote:

> The documentation for Python 1.5.2 is now available. The online
> version is available at:
>
> http://www.python.org/doc/

Clicking on the HTML link gets me a 404 Doc not found error. ...

Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan@callware.com