Mailing List Archive

RE: Subject: Are there any easy-to-use Visual Studio C# WinForms-like GUI designers in the Python world for Tk?
> I'm used to C# WinForms, which has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop
GUI designer in Visual Studio. Is there anything similar for Tk? How
about Qt? What do you recommend as the easiest way to create GUI programs
in Python, similar to the ease of use of C# WinForms?

I can't say much for Qt other than there is a GUI designer for it, but I
don't know much about it.

As to the portion of your question about Python and Tkinter, YES!
The project is called PAGE and it is a drag and drop designer using the Tk
and ttk toolkits (basically Tkinter).

It's been around for many years, is completely FREE and open source, the
source code is included and works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.

The current version is 7.6 and you can find it at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/page/ and it has been downloaded over 2000
times just in December, and over 26,000 times in 2023.

There is a TONNE of examples, full documentation and a number of
tutorials. The Sourceforge acts as the main help site, but there is also a
Discord site dedicated to help and support.

I sincerely hope this helps!

Greg Walters

--
*My memory check bounced*