Mailing List Archive

ANN: A new version (0.5.2) of python-gnupg has been released.
What Changed?=============
This is an enhancement and bug-fix release, and all users are encouraged to upgrade.

Brief summary:

* Fix #228: Clarify documentation for encryption/decryption.

* Make I/O buffer size configurable via buffer_size attribute on a GPG instance.

This release [2] has been signed with my code signing key:

Vinay Sajip (CODE SIGNING KEY) <vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk>
Fingerprint: CA74 9061 914E AC13 8E66 EADB 9147 B477 339A 9B86

Recent changes to PyPI don't show the GPG signature with the download links.
An alternative download source where the signatures are available is at [4].
The source code repository is at [1].
Documentation is available at [5].

As always, your feedback is most welcome (especially bug reports [3],
patches and suggestions for improvement, or any other points via this group).

Enjoy!

Cheers

Vinay Sajip

[1] https://github.com/vsajip/python-gnupg