Hello Python Team,

I am somehow unable to completely remove Python 3.10.9 (64 Bit) from my
computer. I have tried deleting the Appdata folder then repairing and then
uninstalling but it still persists in the remove/add program function in
windows 10. I am just trying to reinstall it because I didn’t add it to the
path correctly, any help is greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully,

Pau Vilchez
Re: Unable to uninstall 3.10.9 [ In reply to ]
On 9/25/23 12:10, Pau Vilchez via Python-list wrote:
> Hello Python Team,
>

> I am somehow unable to completely remove Python 3.10.9 (64 Bit) from my
> computer. I have tried deleting the Appdata folder then repairing and then
> uninstalling but it still persists in the remove/add program function in
> windows 10. I am just trying to reinstall it because I didn’t add it to the
> path correctly, any help is greatly appreciated.

Rerunning the installer and telling it uninstall should normally work
(if you can't get to that from the Programs applet, then you can start
from the installer itself).

You can also fix the path addition from the Modify screen in the
installer, you don't need to uninstall for that.

If it's really stuck, the Windows installer subsystem could have gotten
confused, usually this tool works for folks:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed-cca7d1b6-65a9-3d98-426b-e9f927e1eb4d