Mailing List Archive

Displaying CPU instruction sets used for TensorFlow build?
Hi,

Does anyone know how I can display the CPU instruction sets which were
used when TensorFlow was compiled?

I initially compiled TF on a machine with a CPU which supports
AVX512_VNNI. I subsequently recompiled on a second machine without
AVX512_VNNI, but when I run a test program on the second machine, I get
the error:

The TensorFlow library was compiled to use AVX512_VNNI instructions,
but these aren't available on your machine.

I would like to check the instruction sets explicitly, so I can tell
whether I am using the version of TF I think I am, or whether the test
program has some sort of problem.

Cheers,

Loris

--
This signature is currently under constuction.