to get why I UNINSTALLED python.
I did it because I was going to use it with another application, A VIDEO
EDITING APP, Auto EDITOR but it didn't work for some reasons unknown to me.
Seeing, therefore, that the app didn't work, I thought it was of no use
keeping it occupying space within my system, hence I took it off by
UNINSTALLATION.
If there is anything I can do to make it work, I won't mind getting the
tips from you guys, thanks.
Re: AUTO EDITOR DIDN'T WORK [ In reply to ]
On 6/12/2023 5:26 AM, Real Live FootBall Tv via Python-list wrote:
> I recently Installed and Uninstalled Python, hence the system was trying
> to get why I UNINSTALLED python.
> I did it because I was going to use it with another application, A VIDEO
> EDITING APP, Auto EDITOR but it didn't work for some reasons unknown to me.
> Seeing, therefore, that the app didn't work, I thought it was of no use
> keeping it occupying space within my system, hence I took it off by
> UNINSTALLATION.
> If there is anything I can do to make it work, I won't mind getting the
> tips from you guys, thanks.

It will be hard to impossible to help without some specific information.
Like - what happened to cause you to say "it didn't work", what
version of what operating system and Python you use, how you installed
the Auto Editor package, and why you are asking for help after
uninstalling Python. You sure won't get it working by uninstalling Python.

The home page for the app is, according to PyPi,
https://auto-editor.com. Have you gone through everything there before
giving up?