page.

Hoping that you do the needful.

Dr. Meghna Raviraj Karkera
Re: Hide my query about covariance matrix syntax from google [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 at 03:11, Meghna Karkera <mkarkera98@gmail.com> wrote:

> Respected Sir
>
> I kindly request you to hide my query about covariance matrix syntax from
> google which was emailed to you a few years back as it appears on google
> page.
>
> Hoping that you do the needful.

These posts are public. While it's possible to ask for something to be
removed from the official python-list archive, that won't remove it
from Google Groups or any other third-party archive.

Also, there's nothing we can do here to remove your post; you'll have
to contact the list admins.

And just in case it's of interest to you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

ChrisA
Re: Hide my query about covariance matrix syntax from google [ In reply to ]
Chris Angelico <rosuav@gmail.com> writes:
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 at 03:11, Meghna Karkera <mkarkera98@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Respected Sir
>>
>> I kindly request you to hide my query about covariance matrix syntax from
>> google which was emailed to you a few years back as it appears on google
>> page.
>>
>> Hoping that you do the needful.
>
> These posts are public. While it's possible to ask for something to be
> removed from the official python-list archive, that won't remove it
> from Google Groups or any other third-party archive.
>
> Also, there's nothing we can do here to remove your post; you'll have
> to contact the list admins.
>
> And just in case it's of interest to you:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

It's also mirrored to Usenet (comp.lang.python). There's basically no
way to delete articles from Usenet. (The protocol includes a command to
cancel an article, but servers ignore it due to past abuse.)

Working, but not speaking, for XCOM Labs