Mailing List Archive

DIPY Workshop 2023 now to be held online! April 24-28.
Dear all,

Due to unexpected events we have had to make the decision to
transition our workshop
<https://dipy.org/workshops/dipy-workshop-2023#Why>to a virtual format.
While this change was unexpected, we are well-prepared due to our previous
experience with our own online platform. Rest assured, we are fully
equipped to ensure that the virtual workshop will run smoothly.

It's worth noting that all talks this year will be conducted live, as
opposed to pre-recorded. So now we are offering the following updated and
flexible registration
<https://dipy.org/workshops/dipy-workshop-2023#Registration>options:

Silver : Starts from $200

1.

Listen to the talks live. Learn from the experts.
2.

3 days workshop, get the basic kit to strive in the diffusion imaging
world.
3.

Ability to upgrade during the workshop.

Gold : Starts from $500

Everything in Silver plus:

1.

Ability to attend study groups and to present your work.
2.

Full 5 days workshop.
3.

Certificate of attendance (Linkedin verifiable).

Platinum : Starts from $995

Everything in Gold plus:

1.

Provides additional preset hourly meetings with the DIPY developers
beyond the workshop's duration. These will be 1 to 1 meetings to set up or
improve your pipeline for your needs. Maximum 6 meetings. Each meeting will
be 1 hour long.
2.

Provides access to the talks and all materials after the workshop.
3.

Ability to move to yearly long support.

Register now <https://dipy.org/workshops/dipy-workshop-2023#Registration>!

In summary, the workshop offers:

-

Hands-on tutorials - Every single day !!!
-

Guided practice sessions (bring your data)
-

Personalized certificates of attendance
-

Effective networking opportunities with one-to-one follow ups
-

Comprehensive explanation of theoretical foundations with practical
examples
-

Access to latest and established methods with code and interfaces
-

Pointers to move beyond the current challenges and navigate hard to do
analyses
-

Multiple clinical use cases (AZ, Parkinson’s, Stroke, etc.)

This year there is a higher level of focus in AI and ML. These technologies
have been transforming various industries, and now they are revolutionizing
medical imaging. By harnessing the power of advanced algorithms and vast
data sets, we have successfully integrated machine learning into our
imaging solutions, providing unparalleled accuracy and efficiency.

For those of you who are new to this. DIPY is an open source
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/opensource?src=hashtag_click>software project
used for processing structural and diffusion imaging data. Join us for an
exciting in person workshop hosted online April 24-28.
https://dipy.org/workshops/latest

Our team of expert instructors will guide you through the fundamentals of
diffusion theory, data pre-processing, fiber tracking, and much more.
You'll have the opportunity to learn from industry-leading professionals,
ask questions, and network with like-minded peers.

Register today to secure your spot in this highly anticipated event. Now
online!!

https://dipy.org/workshops/dipy-workshop-2023#Registration

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you!,

DIPY team