Mailing List Archive

I need test my .py files again
Hi,

I have ported the python interpreter to the sh1 hitachi, and now I would

like to get .py programs to test my python interpreter... that programs
should not have any import statment or any reference to files, so I need

some BASIC .py programs to test my python interpreter, I know that in
the sources of python, there is some test programs but i need a kind of
test programs that doesn't use the IMPORT statment, and also complex,
long, file, and float objects, so the python test programs doesn't help
me.

I wonder if you could give me any addres where I can get some of them or

send me some of them by e-mail....

Thanks.

Raul Parra Bacete
Åbo Akademi