Mailing List Archive

examples for beginners
Could you suggest me where to find some script just for studying?

Tnx
examples for beginners [ In reply to ]
Kranio writes:
>Could you suggest me where to find some script just for studying?

http://www.strout.net/python/tidbits.html
http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/python/simple.html

The Demo directory that comes with Python is also helpful.

--
A.M. Kuchling http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/
By undue profundity we perplex and enfeeble thought; and it is possible to
examples for beginners [ In reply to ]
In article <3724e511.441513@news.tin.it>, Kranio
<kranio@nospam.nospam.it> wrote:

> Could you suggest me where to find some script just for studying?

http://www.strout.net/python/tidbits.html

Cheers,
-- Joe

P.S. I'd send you a private reply, but it looks like your return
address is bogus. Please don't munge headers; it's very rude, in
violation of Internet standards, and mostly pointless anyway.

| Joseph J. Strout Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
| joe@strout.net http://www.strout.net |
Check out the Mac Web Directory! http://www.strout.net/macweb.cgi