examples of parsing html?
Can anyone point me to examples of how to parse html files? I
want to extract urls from an index so I can use those urls to get
data files.

Mike

--
Michael A. Miller miller5@uiuc.edu
Department of Physics, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
examples of parsing html? [ In reply to ]
On 26 Apr 1999, M.A.Miller wrote:
> Can anyone point me to examples of how to parse html files? I
> want to extract urls from an index so I can use those urls to get
> data files.

Look into my "Bookmarks database" programs at
http://members.xoom.com/phd2/Software/Python/
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/unix/797/Software/Python

These programs split navigator's bookmarks.html into a databse and
restore them back into html.

> Mike
>
> --
> Michael A. Miller miller5@uiuc.edu
> Department of Physics, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

Oleg.
----
Oleg Broytmann National Research Surgery Centre http://sun.med.ru/~phd/