Mailing List Archive

Hear ye! Snippets! Python-DX 1.5.2!
I'm posting this to comp.lang.python because for some reason (moving?) this
messages did not show up in c.l.py.anncounce.

Howdy y'all,

A short announcement:

*) Python-DX, my Python version for DOS, is now updated to 1.5.2 (was: 1.5).
The binaries are there, I will probably upload some makefiles too, and am
still thinking about uploading the complete source somewhere (but I don't
have so much homepage space, and the code really isn't that different from
the original...)
Go to http://www.cuci.nl/~hnowak/html/python-dx.html

*) The Python Snippets page has been updated. It now has 62 snippets. Not
really a vast collection yet, but it's growing. (And YOU can help, too. ;^)
Of course it's still under construction, but the snippets should be visible
all right.
Go to http://www.hvision.nl/~ivnowa/snippets/
or http://browse.to/python.snippets

Veel liefs,

+ Hans Nowak (Zephyr Falcon)
+ Homepage (under construction): http://www.cuci.nl/~hnowak/
+ You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master.
+ May a gossiping bitch rescue your rice rocket!