Mailing List Archive

Jobs and Python (was Re: What is it ? How can I learn it ? Where should I start ? What can you do with it ?)
In article <371F7DB9.E7E48A82@callware.com>,
Ivan Van Laningham <ivanlan@callware.com> wrote:

>PS: And just *where* is this job that (I should be so lucky) *REQUIRES*
>you to know Python???????? Why aren't they calling ME????

I advertised such a job a couple of months ago, on the lower peninsula
in the SF Bay Area. We still have openings if anyone is interested.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6 <*> http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het

"You often don't really understand the problem until after the first
time you implement a solution." - Eric S. Raymond