Mailing List Archive

problem compiling extension on Win NT
I am trying to build a small Python extension
in C on Windows NT using the Microsoft 'cl'
compiler from the command line (long story).
Everything is working, except my attempts to
#define USE_DL_EXPORT and then use DL_EXPORT.
I have tried #defining the former both before
and after #including Python.h, but DL_EXPORT's
expansion is never correct. Has anyone run
into this? If so, I'd be grateful for help...

Please reply directly to:

g v w i l s o n @ i n t e r l o g . c o m

as I am not a regular reader of this group.

Thanks,
Greg

p.s. anyone out there building Fortran extensions
on Windows with G77?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/