None of the files need that. :) If there's a diffferent policy in the Python
source 'bout that that I'm not aware of, then I can fix that issue too.

Bill
Re: re: ucnhash [ In reply to ]
Bill Tutt wrote:

> Re: ucnhash and where the stuff gets tested
>
> Doesn't matter to me where the test goes.

I'm currently trying to check these changes in... doesn't work
though due to some obscure CVS locks.

> WRT how big it is, thats why its dynamically loaded at run time.
> If you don't compile it at all, then the \N{...} syntax just won't owrk.
>
> Re: static vs. staticforward
> I can actually do a patch for that, and regen ucnhash.c for you.

Someone (Fred ?) already patches those places for you. He didn't
send patches for the perfect hash tool though.

> Re: "" vs. <>
> Whats wrong with what I'm currently doing?

<> uses a differnt header file lookup path... normally doesn't
hurt, but...

> All of the .h files I'm including are on the include file path. "" usage
> just means stick "." before everything else in your include path.
> None of the files need that. :) If there's a diffferent policy in the Python
> source 'bout that that I'm not aware of, then I can fix that issue too.

... you already know that ;-)

Again, these are already fixed :-)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Business: http://www.lemburg.com/
Re: re: ucnhash [ In reply to ]
M.-A. Lemburg writes:
> Someone (Fred ?) already patches those places for you. He didn't
> send patches for the perfect hash tool though.

Not this Fred...

-Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at beopen.com>