problem sure disappeared, but I still get this error:

>>> import array
>>> array.array("H", [60000])
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
OverflowError: signed short integer is greater than maximum

second opinion, anyone?

</F>
Re: arraymodule still broken? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 12:21:22PM +0200, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> just checked everything out and rebuilt, the exceptions
> problem sure disappeared, but I still get this error:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> OverflowError: signed short integer is greater than maximum
>
> second opinion, anyone?

I think this is because we are in the middling state where all of my patches
have not gotten in yet. I say this because this is what I get with my version
that has all of my patches applied:

Python 1.6a2 (#1, Jun 29 2000, 09:28:15) [GCC egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux
(egcs-1.1.2 release)] on linux2
Copyright 1995-2000 Corporation for National Research Initiatives (CNRI)
>>> import array
>>> array.array("H", [60000])
array('H', [60000])

Specifically, I haven't looked for the issue. Is it alright if I look at this
this weekend?

Trent

--
Trent Mick