Mailing List Archive

list comprehensions patch - updated for current CVS version
For those folks that might want to fiddle with list comprehensions I tweaked
Greg Ewing's list comprehensions patch to work with the current CVS tree.
The attached gzip'd patch contains diffs for

Grammar/Grammar
Include/graminit.h
Lib/test/test_grammar.py
Lib/test/output/test_grammar
Python/compile.c
Python/graminit.c

I would have updated the corresponding section of the language reference,
but the BNF there didn't match the contents of Grammar/Grammar, so I was a
bit unclear what needed doing. If it gets that far perhaps someone else can
contribute the necessary verbiage or at least point me in the right
direction.

--
Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/