Moshe Zadka <mzadka@geocities.com>.
http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html
http://www.linux.org.il -- we put the penguin in .com
Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Misc ACKS,1.51,1.52 [ In reply to ]
> Tracy Tims
> + Christian Tismer
> R Lindsay Todd

two christians?

</F>
Re: Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Misc ACKS,1.51,1.52 [ In reply to ]
Moshe Zadka wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>
> > + Christian Tismer
> > + Christian Tismer
>
> Ummmmm....I smell something fishy here. Are there two Christian Tismers?

Yes! From time to time I'm re-doing my cloning experiments.

This isn't so hard as it seems. The hard thing is to keep
them from killing each other. BTW: I'm the second copy
from the last experiment (the surviver).

> That would explain how Christian has so much time to work on Stackless.
>
> Well, between the both of them, Guido will have no chance but to put
> Stackless in the standard distribution.

Guido is stronger, even between three of me :-)

ciao - chris-and-the-undead-heresy

--
Christian Tismer :^) <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>
Applied Biometrics GmbH : Have a break! Take a ride on Python's