Mailing List Archive

Eight suggestions for Python books
I realize this is a bit off-topic, but based on discussions with various
publishers over the last couple of years, and on conversations at the
conference last week, I wrote up some notes on books that I think would
help Python succeed, and posted them to comp.lang.python under the heading
"Eight suggestions for Python books". Some of the books are specificially
about Python, while others try to use Python to fill holes in the
curriculum, and thereby get Python into colleges through the side door (in
the same way that networking and computer graphics texts helped C become
more popular). Hope it's useful...

Greg