made a significant effort to clean it up)

--
Vladimir MARANGOZOV | Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr
Re: paper available [ In reply to ]
Vlad> I've OCR'd Saltzer's paper. It's available temporarily (in MS Word
Vlad> format) at http://sirac.inrialpes.fr/~marangoz/tmp/Saltzer.zip

I downloaded it and took a very quick peek at it, but it's applicability to
Python wasn't immediately obvious to me. Did you download it in response to
some other thread I missed somewhere?

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/
847-971-7098 | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...