Mailing List Archive

wet signature form clarification
Several of you have asked me a clarification of the "contribution
description" required on the wet signature form; given that you are
all very prolific contributors with a weak memory, it would be nice if
you could write something like "everything I've contributed until
Sept. 18, 1999" in the space there rather than dig out all the
specific module names.

I got a call from CNRI's lawyer today, and she agreed that this was
fine. Boy am I pleased today! I think she called it a "group
description" or something like that.

Anyway, if you were waiting for a ruling on this issue, please send in
your signed form! (I'd appreciate it if the signature was dry by the
time I got it. :-)

The form is at http://python.org/1.5/wetsign.html