Mailing List Archive

Accepting PEP 670 – Convert macros to functions in the Python C API
Hello,
The Steering Council is **Accepting** the latest iteration of PEP 670:
Convert macros to functions in the Python C API. Congratulations!

- Petr, on behalf of the Steering Council
Re: Accepting PEP 670 – Convert macros to functions in the Python C API [ In reply to ]
PEP 670 – Convert macros to functions in the Python C API:
https://peps.python.org/pep-0670/

That's great! Thanks to everyone who was involved in PEP 670: the
feedback helped Erlend and me to write a better PEP. It was a long
journey, Erlend started the first discussion about macros in March
2021!

https://discuss.python.org/t/what-to-do-with-unsafe-macros/7771

Victor