Mailing List Archive

Free PyCon 2013 passes!
Hi,

Wingware is a Gold Sponsor at PyCon 2013 and we have three conference
passes that we are looking to give away. The conference is completely
sold out, and these passes are a hot commodity, so we thought we would
have some fun with this, rather than just offering them on a
first-come-first-served basis as we usually do. Here is the deal:

To apply for a free pass, in five paragraphs or less, tell us about ONE
of the following:

1) How and why you use Wing IDE, and what it has allowed you to do that
you could not have done without it.
2) How and why you use Python, where it shines, and how it has inspired
and empowered you.
3) Tell us something really interesting, funny, or inspiring that you
have worked on or experienced as a programmer, or just as a human.

The authors of three best entries will be given the free PyCon 2013
passes. Submissions must be emailed to sales@wingware.com by 11:59pm
PST Friday February 22nd and we will choose the three winners over the
following weekend.

Here's the catch: You must be willing to allow us to use the text that
you submit on our website and/or blog. We hope to publish the winning
entries on our blog, but reserve the right not to, depending on the
content of the entries. ;-)

Please be sure to check the feasibility of traveling to the conference
before applying. We are offering only the conference passes and not any
travel or lodging expenses.

Stephan Deibel
Wingware | Python IDE
Advancing Software Development