Mailing List Archive

[ANN] pylint 0.26 / logilab-astng 0.24.1
Hi all,

I'm very pleased to announce new releases of Pylint and
underlying ASTNG library, respectivly 0.26 and 0.24.1. The great
news is that both bring a lot of new features and some bug fixes,
mostly provided by the community effort.

We're still trying to make it easier to contribute on our free
software project at Logilab, so I hope this will continue and
we'll get even more contritions in a near future, and an even
smarter/faster/whatever pylint!

So many thanks to all those who made that release, and enjoy!

Développement logiciel sur mesure: http://www.logilab.fr/services
CubicWeb, the semantic web framework: http://www.cubicweb.org