But you have to allow a little for the desire to evangelize when you
think you have good news.
--Larry Wall in <1992Aug26.184221.29627@netlabs.com>
Re: EU busier than US? [ In reply to ]
> TC> Where are all the (North) Americans?

>Asleep? It's only 7am on the west coast. Or maybe they're all
>programming in VB :)

Sleep!? Real Programmers have more important hacking to do than
sleep! :-)

It's 8am here, but I've only been up for about four hours.
Maybe this is why it's so easy for me to time adjust to the UK. :-)

--tom
Re: EU busier than US? [ In reply to ]
TC> I'd swear that this list is busier with EU traffic than US traffic.

There are more of us than them :)

TC> Where are all the (North) Americans?

Asleep? It's only 7am on the west coast. Or maybe they're all
programming in VB :)

P.
Re: EU busier than US? [ In reply to ]
Tom Christiansen <tchrist@mox.perl.com>, in a magnificent manifestation of deity, wrote:
>I'd swear that this list is busier with EU traffic than US traffic.
>Where are all the (North) Americans?

I screwed up with procmail and hadn't seen any perl-porters traffic for
2 days. With a deliverable on Thursday, I hadn't noticed.

Darren
<torin@daft.com> <http://www.daft.com/~torin/> <tnd@iswp.org> <torin@io.com>
Darren Stalder/2608 Second Ave, @282/Seattle, WA 98121-1212/USA/+1-800-921-4996
@ Do you have your clothes on? I probably don't. Take yours off. Feel better. @
@ Sysadmin, webweaver, postmaster for hire. C and Perl programmer and tutor. @
Re: EU busier than US? [ In reply to ]
Paul Hudson <paulh@harlequin.co.uk> writes:

|> TC> I'd swear that this list is busier with EU traffic than US traffic.
|>
|>There are more of us than them :)
|>
|> TC> Where are all the (North) Americans?
|>
|>Asleep? It's only 7am on the west coast. Or maybe they're all
|>programming in VB :)
|>
|>P.

On holiday to use up the remaining days before the company cancels
them permenantly.

Mike
mhm@austin.ibm.com