Mailing List Archive

Adding users under NT - how ?
I need to write a PERL program that will allow me to add a new user with appropriate priveledges (sp ?), create a directory for them and to make a couple of other modifications to a WWW server and an E-Mail server - basically adding the user.
The creation of the directory is not a problem - and the alteration of the WWW and E-Mail servers are a simple addition to the registry. The difficulty comes in trying to add a new user and I am at a lose as to how to do this - I would appreciate any advice/source code/etc.

Cheers Rupert.
Rupert Hollom ( rjh@ecs.soton.ac.uk )
Department of Electronics & Computer Science,
University of Southampton,
Highfield, Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK
http://diana.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~rjh/cv.html