Mailing List Archive

Re: ntperl subscription considered harmful?
>We seem to have moved away from the original purpose of p5p.

Yes. Perhaps it's going to be time to talk about that whole thing again.
I intentionally keep perlbugs@perl.com as something different in name than
the perl-porters list, thinking that maybe someday the bug list and/or
newsgroup will be different from the porters list and/or newsgroup will be
differnet form the modules/extensions list and/or newsgroup, etc.

As for NT, since I don't care to go bleed to lawyers who've already won
their day in court, I'm going to be done with them. Can you believe we
actually used to call AT&T the Evil Epire? Compared with other folks
today, AT&T (and certainly Bell LAbs) look like knights in shining armor.

--tom