Mailing List Archive

Fast C++ help
(check headers before replying)

Sorry to bother the list with this, but I don't have the luxury of waiting
for a response from comp.lang.c++.

Is there any trick to flushing the C++ stream cout? I have a program that is
a project for a class, and the thing operates just fine, save for one problem:
the blocks of text do not appear until I type in the prompted-for imput. Then
the block appears. The ostream class doesn't seem to define a flush method,
and everyone in my office has left for the day.

Again, sorry. I know I should have finished this before the night-before-due-
date...

Randy
--
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Randy J. Ray -- U S WEST Technologies IAD/CSS/DPDS Phone: (303)595-2869

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.