Mailing List Archive

Perl is loosing pipe?
I'm using perl (5.001, build 090) on an NT-HTTP-Server as the CGI-script
language. It's working fine, when the output is not too long.

I found, that if the output is a little bit longer, only a part of it is
send to the www-client. There no error in the www-server, but i get an error
message at client site (bad network file number). When I use a simple batch
file with a longer output, everything is working fine.

Perhabs there's a piping problem inside perl, when sending output to stdout
and buffer is full.

Does anybody knows something about that?

greetings
gunther Schauss