Mailing List Archive

tchrist's doc plans
Here's what I plan to do with docs rather soon:

update perlmod to contain a list of installed and documented
modules. modules without documentation will be considered
somewhat deprecated. :-)

update perlmod to include the various relevant style guidelines from
the modules file.

update perlstyle likewise

include the modules file, the metafaq, the faq, and the cpan
readme in the distribution.

Very slightly more long range plans include producing both troff and html outlines
of the whole docset. The troff one would be nearly an index, containing
page numbers for titles, sections, subsections, and <DL> index entries.
I've actually got the troff indexing largely functional.

--tom