Mailing List Archive

Cygwin CI continuously failing
Our Cygwin CI rig on github.com appears to be borked. It's failing on
at least 4 pull requests. Example:

https://github.com/Perl/perl5/actions/runs/8209787451/job/22456244617?pr=22071

Can someone knowledgeable about cygwin and CI investigate? thanks.
Re: Cygwin CI continuously failing [ In reply to ]
Den 09.03.2024 00:49, skrev James E Keenan:
> Our Cygwin CI rig on github.com appears to be borked.  It's failing on
> at least 4 pull requests.  Example:
>
> https://github.com/Perl/perl5/actions/runs/8209787451/job/22456244617?pr=22071
>

> Can someone knowledgeable about cygwin and CI investigate? thanks.

mbox note: Unable to get
http://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwin/x86_64/setup.ini.sig from
<http://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwin/>
unattended_mode is set at mbox: returning default value
mbox note: Unable to get setup from
<http://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwin/>
unattended_mode is set at mbox: returning default value
download/verify error in unattended_mode: out of retries
note: Installation incomplete.  Check
D:\a\perl5\perl5\cygwin\var\log\setup.log.full for details
Ending cygwin install

Seems to be missing a signature file in the kernel.org mirror. It seems
this mirror has it:
https://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/mirror/cygwin.com/x86_64/

Maybe not all mirrors are properly synced, or maybe ask about it in the
main mailing list? https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2024-March/date.html

--
Nicolas Mendoza