Do we have volunteers?
Thanks

Alberto Simões
Re: Maintainers for ExtUtils::CBuilder [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Sep 08, 2023 at 02:29:55PM +0000, Alberto Sim?es wrote:
> Hi, Guys
>
> Unfortunately, I have not been developing in Perl lately, nor have much time for my own projects.
>
> With that in mind, I would like to pass ExtUtils::CBuilder maintenance to someone else. The repository is already in the Perl Toolchain Github organization.

ExtUtils::CBuilder is already owned by P5P on PAUSE, is treated as
blead-upstream in the perl core and has some changes in the perl core.

Karl already has co-maint, but I'm willing to do releases too.

There's some fairly important changes in core that could be released.

Tony
Re: Maintainers for ExtUtils::CBuilder [ In reply to ]
Hi, Tony

I see that I can't add you as co-main, just P5P can do that.
Indeed, there are changes to be released, and that's why I started this thread.

Re: Maintainers for ExtUtils::CBuilder [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 4:30?PM Alberto Simões <ambs@zbr.pt> wrote:

> Hi, Guys
>
> Unfortunately, I have not been developing in Perl lately, nor have much
> time for my own projects.
>
> With that in mind, I would like to pass ExtUtils::CBuilder maintenance to
> someone else. The repository is already in the Perl Toolchain Github
> organization.
>
> Do we have volunteers?
> Thanks
>

> Alberto Simões

As maintainer of the two primary users of the module I would be the most
obvious candidate, but I've just also adopted just ExtUtils::ParseXS in a
similar way and it does feel like I have half of the low-level toolchain on
my plate (BinGOs having the other half).

Leon