--
With regards,
Christian Walde
Re: beep beep don't mind me, just testing if this thing's alive [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 8:40?PM Christian Walde <walde.christian@gmail.com>
wrote:

> just testing if this thing's alive

Yup, it is!
--
Curtis "Ovid" Poe
--
CTO, All Around the World
World-class software development and consulting
https://allaroundtheworld.fr/
Re: beep beep don't mind me, just testing if this thing's alive [ In reply to ]
I don't see the message you're replying to in my mailbox though, as if it may
have not been delivered to everyone? -- Darren Duncan

Re: beep beep don't mind me, just testing if this thing's alive [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Sep 01, 2023 at 01:31:32PM -0700, Darren Duncan wrote:
> I don't see the message you're replying to in my mailbox though, as if it
> may have not been delivered to everyone? -- Darren Duncan

I suppose Ovid partially "quoted" Walde's email subject, I don't think
there was any additional message/email.

> On 2023-08-31 7:07 a.m., Ovid wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 8:40?PM Christian Walde wrote:
> >

> > just testing if this thing's alive
> >

> > Yup, it is!
> > --
> > Curtis "Ovid" Poe
> > --
> > CTO, All Around the World
> > World-class software development and consulting
> > https://allaroundtheworld.fr/ <https://allaroundtheworld.fr/>

--
Bruno Meneguele | HEREDOC.IO
PGP Key: http://bmeneg.com/pubkey.txt
Re: beep beep don't mind me, just testing if this thing's alive [ In reply to ]
yep, my message body was empty

the reason i originally sent it was because there was a few days quiet AND a warning email about messages bouncing

luckily it was unconnected happenstance it seems

the replies have been amusing tho :)

Re: beep beep don't mind me, just testing if this thing's alive [ In reply to ]
My point is that when I look in my mailbox having all historical messages from
perl5-porters that I have received, the "reply" message from Curtis is the very
FIRST message with subject "Re: beep beep don't mind me, just testing if this
thing's alive" and there were NO OTHER messages with that subject at all,
besides my reply to that one from Curtis and Bruno and Christian's subsequent
replies to me. Whatever message Curtis was directly replying to, I don't have a
copy of it. Never mind a present message with an empty body, rather no message
at all, hence my reply about not having the original. Now, when I look at the
web archive of the list I can see the original message here
https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/2023/08/msg266987.html so
that answers that mystery, but it seems I didn't receive a copy personally from
the list. And I don't believe it ended up in a local spam filter either. --
Darren Duncan