Mailing List Archive

Re: APPROVE ntperl
If anyone wants perl5-porters unsubscribed from the ntperl mailing list
please argue your case in public.

I find it incredibly discurteous that people would simply try to
unsubscribe perl5-porters without discussing it first.

Tim.

Re: APPROVE ntperl [ In reply to ]
In message <9511101722.AA14891@toad> you write:
>If anyone wants perl5-porters unsubscribed from the ntperl mailing list
>please argue your case in public.
>
>I find it incredibly discurteous that people would simply try to
>unsubscribe perl5-porters without discussing it first.

This is probably my fault. The maintainer of the ntperl list
contacted me and asked whether I wanted perl5-porters to be on the
ntperl list or not. He said that there had been some requests for it
to be on and some requests for it to be off. I said that I didn't
have real strong feelings on the matter, but maybe it should be off if
some people didn't want it on since that way people could decide for
themselves what traffic they want to see.

At any rate, I think Tim makes some good arguments for it being on the
ntperl list. So I'm convinceable in that regard.

Sorry for the confusion.

Danny
-------
Daniel Simmons e-mail : simmdan@nicoh.com
NICOH Net, Inc. voice : (800) 406-3191
"The Telecom/Internet Experts" snail : 200 S. Main, Suite O
Pocatello, Idaho 83201