Mailing List Archive

consultant wanted for BSDI installation / bug fix
Rupesh Kotecha asked me to install my Vend software on his system, but
we're stuck because we couldn't get Perl to install on his BSDI
system. You may recall I mentioned earlier that the op/exp test
fails:

> I'm attempting to compile Perl 5.001m on a BSDI system with gcc 2.6.3.
> However, the op/exp test fails, as I can duplicate here:
>
> $ ./perl -e 'print exp(1), "\n"'
> 1.35914091422952

Ilya Zakharevich noted that this was 1/2 the correct value.

If you'd like to help, please contact Rupesh at
<rupesh@digitalguru.com> with your rates and CC me at
<awilcox@world.std.com>. In Rupesh's mail headers, the address in his
"From:" header has sometimes bounced, so if you reply to him I
recommend using his <rupesh@digitalguru.com> address.