Mailing List Archive

Need references for TI's technical ladder nomination.
I have been proposed for election to "TI Fellow". As a significant part
of last year or so has been spent on perl/Tk it would be nice to
have that part at least endorsed by the technical community outside TI.

Anyone willing to be a reference please E-mail me. I am afraid I am
only allowed two external references so preference will be shown to
well known people, or at least people with important-sounding titles
in well known corporations/organizations ;-)

Anyone who agrees to be a reference has to fill in a form which says:

"On then basis of the work of the candidate, as documented in the Fellow
nomination form and with which you are personally familiar, please indicate
how, in your judgement, the candidate meets the requirements for TI Fellow
and specify what you consider to be the candidates outstanding contributions.
Also discuss the candidates technical leadership and influence on others."

"Please furnish below any additional data not appearing on the nomination
form that you feel will be helpful to the evaluators and Evaluation
Committee."