Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] OpenInfra Foundation Privacy Policy Updates
Hi everyone,

I wanted to provide notice of changes that were made to the OpenInfra Foundation Privacy Policy[1] today. These changes were required in order to re-certify with the EU-US Data Privacy Framework (“DPF”, previously known as EU-US Privacy Shield)[2]. Due to the change from Privacy Shield to DPF, participating organizations are required to update their policies to reflect 1) the new name of the program, and 2) the principles of the DPF. During this process we also switched our IRM (independent recourse mechanism) provider to VeraSafe[3] and updated the policy to reflect that change. You can see all of the changes mentioned in Part XII. EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework[4] of the policy.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, have a great rest of your week!

Thanks,

Wes Wilson
VP of Operations
OpenInfra Foundation