Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] OpenInfra Foundation Board of Directors Meeting, November 7th at 2100-2300 UTC
Greetings,

The next meeting of the OpenInfra Foundation Board of Directors will occur
on Tuesday, November 7th at 2100 UTC until 2300 UTC.

During this meeting, we will:
* Be reviewing and voting on a platinum member application
* Discussing proposed bylaws changes we will be voting on in December in
anticipation for the 2024 election
* Briefly visit the informal working group discussions regarding AI
generated contributions guidelines
* Then pivot into overall goals and budget for 2024.

During this meeting we will hold a short executive session in relation to
the platinum member application, and an executive session after wrapping up
the public portion of the meeting.

Date/Time (in UTC):
Meeting Date : November 7th, 2023
Meeting Time: 2100-2300 UTC

Video conference: https://zoom.us/j/96201224963

International dial-in (audio only): https://zoom.us/zoomconference
(conference ID #962 0122 4963)

To join the session by phone only:
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) OR +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 962 0122 4963

Agenda:

https://board.openinfra.dev/meetings/2023-11-07

Thanks,