Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] October meeting of the OpenInfra Board of Directors has been cancelled
Greetings,

Per my email to the foundation-board list[0] on September 19th, I have
cancelled the October meeting of the Board of Directors after discussion
with the Foundation staff and the Vice-Chair.

We will meet in November during the scheduled time. For those of you
attending that meeting, please be prepared for us to utilize the entire
scheduled window as we will have a number of topics to address during that
meeting in large part due to the time of year in preparation for 2024.

Thanks, and we'll see you in November!

-Julia

[0]:
https://lists.openinfra.dev/archives/list/foundation-board@lists.openinfra.dev/thread/R45WA5I7QFKXUM6QXEP3XP75ZU6HYDXD/