Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] Cyber Resilience Act: What Now? Aug 24 at 9 AM (CST) / 14:00 UTC
Hi everyone,

This week’s OpenInfra Live episode is brought to you by open source community leaders.

Episode:

On this episode of OpenInfra Live, we will discuss the EU Cyber Resilience Act's impact on open source software.

The OpenInfra Foundation and many other open source organizations have expressed concerns about the proposed text, urging the European lawmakers to take into account the specificity of open source open collaboration in the legislation. Join and engage live with our expert panelists as they discuss the current state of the proposal, its potential consequences, what we can still do about it, and what other pieces of upcoming legislation we should watch for.