Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Summit Shanghai] Some wrong information at Shanghai Summit
Dear OSF,

I don't attend the Shanghai summit but I notice some pictures of the
presentation which Jonathan Bryce is delivering. The attached photo is
about the OpenInfra Days around the world and the one on the left is *OpenInfra
Days Vietnam*, not Korea. I know it's just a little thing but because it
already upset some of our community members I would like to ask for
correction. The Vietnam OpenInfra Community has been putting lots of effort
to be recognize so please understand.

Bests,

Trinh

--