Mailing List Archive

[Shanghai Summit] CFP Deadline TONIGHT
Hi everyone,

The Shanghai Summit Call for Presentations [1] deadline is TONIGHT, July 2 at 11:59 pm PT (July 3, 2019 at 15:00 China Standard Time)!

Submit your presentations, panels, and Hands-on Workshops for the Open Infrastructure Summit [2] by the end of today, and join the global community in Shanghai, November 4-6, 2019. Sessions will be presented in both Mandarin and English, so you may submit your presentation in either language.

Tracks [4]:
5G, NFV & Edge
AI, Machine Learning & HPC
CI/CD
Container Infrastructure
Getting Started
Hands-on Workshops
Open Development
Private & Hybrid Cloud
Public Cloud
Security

Other Helpful Shanghai Summit & PTG Information--

* Register now [5] before the early bird registration deadline in early August (USD or RMB options available)
* Apply for Travel Support [6] before August 8. More information here [7].
* Interested in sponsoring the Summit? [8].
* The content submission process for the Forum and Project Teams Gathering will be managed separately in the upcoming months.

We look forward to your submissions!

Cheers,
Ashlee

[1] https://cfp.openstack.org/ <https://cfp.openstack.org/>
[2] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/>
[3] https://cfp.openstack.org/ <https://cfp.openstack.org/>
[4] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-categories/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-categories/>
[5] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/>
[6] https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/travelsupportshanghai <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/travelsupportshanghai>
[7] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/travel/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/travel/>
[8] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/sponsors/ <https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/sponsors/>
Re: [Shanghai Summit] CFP Deadline TONIGHT [ In reply to ]
Hi Ashlee, I notice the deadline has postponed to the end of July 7th. If
that is correct, people who follow this mail should know about that.

Ashlee Ferguson <ashlee@openstack.org>? 2019?7?3? ?????3:23???

> Hi everyone,
>
> The Shanghai Summit Call for Presentations [1] deadline is TONIGHT, July 2
> at 11:59 pm PT (July 3, 2019 at 15:00 China Standard Time)!
>
> Submit your presentations, panels, and Hands-on Workshops for the Open
> Infrastructure Summit [2] by the end of today, and join the global
> community in Shanghai, November 4-6, 2019. Sessions will be presented in
> both Mandarin and English, so you may submit your presentation in either
> language.
>
> Tracks [4]:
> 5G, NFV & Edge
> AI, Machine Learning & HPC
> CI/CD
> Container Infrastructure
> Getting Started
> Hands-on Workshops
> Open Development
> Private & Hybrid Cloud
> Public Cloud
> Security
>
> Other Helpful Shanghai Summit & PTG Information--
>
> * Register now [5] before the early bird registration deadline in
> early August (USD or RMB options available)
> * Apply for Travel Support [6] before August 8. More information here [7].
> * Interested in sponsoring the Summit? [8].
> * The content submission process for the Forum and Project Teams Gathering
> will be managed separately in the upcoming months.
>
> We look forward to your submissions!
>
> Cheers,
> Ashlee
>
> [1] https://cfp.openstack.org/
> [2] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/
> [3] https://cfp.openstack.org/
> [4] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-categories/
> [5] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/
> [6] https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/travelsupportshanghai
> [7] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/travel/
> [8] https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/sponsors/
>

> --
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin
Re: [Shanghai Summit] CFP Deadline TONIGHT [ In reply to ]
The deadline is tonight, as far as comms are concerned. We tend to keep
the CFP open for a few extra days for stragglers and such :) It's
absolutely critical for us to get a final count of submissions, so the
sooner the better.

Cheers,
Jimmy